Wednesday 18 April 2007

My first posting..

Finally, I've decided to write my own blog..tapi aku masih takde idea apa yang nak dicoretkan di blog ni...Aahh..just talk about anything under the sky lah...

Today was quite an eventful day...had a very busy and frustrating day at the office..so many problems and issues kept creeping out throughout the day..really want to kick some a**.

Really missed my sayang that i dun really had any appetite for lunch...end up just tapau some sushi from Cold Storage and eat it at my desk..We haven't seen each other since last Wednesday, when i sent her off at Golden Mile Complex for her coach ride back to KL. Was contemplating to either send her a bouquet of flowers or make a suprise visit this weekend..but then, i scared that she would be angry cos she won't be able to concentrate on her studies when i'm around...I'm too irresistible to be ignored..:) But she gave me a surprise instead when she smsed me that she missed me terribly and want me to go up to see her. Immediately booked the coach from Aeroline and did online booking for the nite at
the Bouleved Hotel instead cos we wouldn't wan to disturb her housemates with our noises..hehehe

More good news came later in the evening, managed to get 2 tix for the Spiderman3 movie premier next Wednesday at GV Vivo City...thinking of bringing my dear cousin, eboy along...

No comments: