Wednesday 3 October 2007

Dumbo telesales guy

Received a very stupid call this afternoon from a dumbo telesales guy promoting a Beauty Health salon..here how it goes:

Dumbo Caller: Hello, Is this Mr Hu?

Me: Sorry, you'got a wrong number.

Dumbo Caller: Oh, may I know who is this?

Me: You're looking for Mr Hu, I'm not Mr Hu..you got a wrong number

Dumbo Caller: Is this 9859 XXXX, I'm calling from a Beuty Health salon, we're offering you a free facial voucer..no need to buy anything.

Me: Yes, this is 9859 XXXX, but I'm not Mr Hu and I'm not interested.

Dumbo Caller: But you can give it to your wife, if any..or your family and friend.

Me: I'm not interested..(getting a bit agitated now..)

Dumbo Caller: You mean you're not interested to give to anyone? May I know who am I speaking with?

Me: ( this guy really testing my patience...) Look here, you're calling for Mr Hu..I've told you I'm not Mr Hu and I'm not interested in your products..and why do you need to know my name? I don't even care to know yours!

Dumbo Caller: Why are you getting agitated? .....(duh????)

Me: ..Enough said..( ends the call....looking back, I really wonder why I didn't just end the call much earlier..)

Some people..dunno what's in their head...