Tuesday 28 August 2007

Driving Test

I've failed my driving test yet again:(..this is the second time I've failed. If I could blame on anything, that will be the very bad weather..it was raining very heavily since morning and I couldn't see the side mirrors' reflection at all..But how can I blame the God's weather? My re-test date will be on my b'day...I pray to God to give a wonderful and special B'day present this year.

I've been testing my Hp camera function..the pics turn out fine..below are some pics I've taken in my living room. There's more furniture now as my sis put all her stuff in my place while waiting for her new flat to be ready. I'm glad that my house still looks spacious with all these furniture..but it somewhat reminds me of a teak furniture shop...hehehe...

living room

my 7 yr old tv set..waiting for its expiry date...

Dining room...it's actually 2 dining sets..ready for Hari Raya Open House..hehehe